growing sativas outdoors in north carolina

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tarheels0514, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I've suddenly become very interested in growing bud but I need help understanding some of things necessary to be successful as this will be my first time growing. from researching this topic I have found that sativa will yield the most weight and that's what in most interested in doing, the more weight the better, so that's what I'm aiming at, being able to produce the most weight possible so I need to know what steps I should take to produce the best results. I already have found my location that I will be using which is a secure place that will at least get a solid 8 hours of sunlight a day, possibly more. I am wanting to purchase some soil to put where I'm going to plant because the location at which I will be planting is mainly clay, if you have any better ideas please explain. I also would like to hear some of your guys inputs on the full growing process and the all of the effective steps that you've taken and succeeded with outdoors. I would like this to be take as little money as possible but I understand some money will need to be spent and I'm of course willing to do whatever is needed to become successful. any info. is certainly appreciated, thanks guys.

2. Hello my fellow NC friend ! I am also planning on doing my first grow here this year. If you take the time to read some of the stickies in sure most if your questions will be answered !