growing questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hwaiii50, Mar 26, 2003.

1. I have a crop of plants in a closet at a friends and they are doing very well. I've kept it very clean...no bugs at all. They're very happy. They are about three months at most and about three feet high(almost touching the lights). I wanted to start cutting back on the lights...went from 15 hrs.a day to 12 hrs. a day. Now I'm not sure what to do...its only been about two weeks, but I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing. Should I be cutting the light back more? What should they look like? What should been happening? I'm not sure exactly what to do at this point and I don't want to loose them by doing the wrong thing. Can somebody help me?? I would really appreciate any help I could get...Maybe pictures of what they should look like at certain levels...Thanks Patti

2. Since you cut lighting back to 12/12 you should start to see female pistils or male pollen sacks within the first couple weeks. What kind of lighting are you using?

3. Hi there. The first thing you should do is go and have a good look at the growguide I have put at the end of this post.After that you will have a better idea of the specific questions you need answers to.

Lots of luck Patti !

www.geocities.com/quickgrowguide/