Growing Questions!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Buds114, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Hey everyone here on the forums! Ok so im new here but have been smoking for a while now and tired of buying and wanted to try out growing. I want to grow outdoors maybe 50 feet away from my lil townhouse area but havent checked the spot out yet. Ill be using byster seeds to start out cause i dont wanna mess up with good seeds. Im gonna be starting around late spring to early summer. Ive read alot bout growing and im still curious on some stuff....

Questions

Ok so ill prolly start mid spring and idn if ill have enough time to water alot. How many times should i water the plant?
    Also my dad is like kinda intense bout planting lil gay ass plants around and he has some soil and he always uses so i was wondering if i could use that soil instead of having to go to ace hardware and buy some soil.....
    And finally whats the best way to cure because i have an attic and i was thinking hanging my buds up there for like 2-4 weeks but i read on something that u can CAN the buds and that works better....so what should i do?

thanks everyone for my noobness!:wave:

2. I have to hang dry the buds before you put them in glass jars or it'll get mold. Buy a organic soil with no ferts in it at all.

3. where could i get this? any hardware store.......and how much because i dont feel like going out to some gay store and getting organic fert and then spening alot on it....