Growing Questions.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Szyo, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Hi, I plan on growing this summer and am not sure on what strain to choose. Also, I will be growing outdoors. Please if anyone can give me some tips I would greatly appreciate it! PS: Im in Florida

2. check out the online seed banks, they give you all stats on the seeds they sell. or search around here.

3. you can grow many varities in Fl. i know the northern lights, aurora indica and Nirvana short rider are excellent in the Florida heat. the plants love it. you'll have to keep a close eye on water needs. sometimes during hight humidity they are slow to dry. when the humidity drops a bit i have to water daily.

the plants grow like crazy here during summer. go for it while it's hot !! GL

4. just a heads up its a little late to be starting an outdoor grow if you have not started growing your plant yet. still gonna grow fine, just wont be that big of a plant.

5. Thank You for the Feedback guys! I appreciate it! Stay Green

6. EDIT: I was also thinking... How long should it take from seed to harvest? Should I get autoflowering??? I want a fast grow for this summer! Please respond!

7. Please close thread