Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing questions, please help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Newly baked, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Hello, I am a new grower (first time) and I thought I was doing a GREAT job, until recently I noticed that my leaves are turning yellow (and at a fast rate I might add). I've done a ton of research online and I'm guessing I've either over watered OR I have a major nitrogen issue. I bought some nitrogen boost and I've only gotten to use it once, and even then it wasn't much (cuz my meter that i use to check the water said the soil was still wet). So my questions are... How long should I see an improvement in leaf color? Does nitrogen boost work?
    Is it ok to use my nutrients WITH the nitrogen boost? (In using fox farms grow big, tiger bloom, etc). I follow the directions exact on those products so I'm not sure if they re helping or hurting the nitrogen issue. Does anyone have any advice for fixing this issue? Oh and just for info purposes, these plants just started their bloom stage, is it common for plants to have nitrogen issues as they start the bloom phase? I have two other plants also that looked AMAZING during the veg stage... Once they started blooming.... Yellow as shit... Can't get them back to green. Sorry for the info over load but like I said I am brand new and just completely hummed cuz I THOUGHT I was on my way to killer bud, now.... Not sure Any help would mean the world. Thank you everyone in advance!! I've tried to include pics, not sure if they will upload or not, so you can actually see what I'm looking at. Thanks again!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Yeah, I only smoke the green stuff. Haha, wrong section bro. 
    But could be a nitrogen def. Yes use the nitrogen boost, only a little bit at first, then go to the regular doses. And you can still use your other nutes at the same time too. This usually happens, at the end of flower you'll get this too. You should flush at the end anyways. 
    Also it could be a build up of salts of to much nutes, if it doesn't help using the nitro boost thing. Just start to flush it out and then add in nutes slower.