Growing Outside Help Needed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LawAbidding, Jun 29, 2014.

1. #1 LawAbidding, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    My friend is growing "greentobacco" inside a small forest.  
    Description of the place: 
    The total size of this place is 250m X 100m and according to Google map, it 
    is not a park or a protected site, just a territory with lots of trees. It is located close to a big road 
    (boulevard), another small road and close to a condo. There is a path to go to the center (100 meters 
    long), which is like 6 meters wide. 
    Reasons why this place looks abandoned and no one goes there: 
    This is amazing! For the first 40 meters through the path, there's thrashes but afterword, it's just herbs and 
    grasses only. After 20 more meters, there's only a truck's tire's track on dirt which is from
    many years ago. Afterward, it's untouched! 
    The problem: 
    The smell of the "greentobacco" isn't a problem since there are a lot of trees and it's just one 
    plant. He has never seen animals inside but he's sure that there are squirrels (no foxes, deers, etc., because 
    it's in a city). The only problem is the condo where the residents will see him everyday walking 
    through the path which is suspicious.
    The solution: 
    He can't go there at night because it's pitch black inside the forest and flashlights will
    attract people. The only solution is to go there between 4:20 AM to 5:30 AM where the sun will 
    make the path visible. 

His plan is to place the plant (only 1 plant per summer) around center of the forest. Is this a good 
    place to hide his plant?

2. Also, do squirrels cause any problem to the plants? If so, how can I deter the squirrels away from my plant?