Growing Outdoors, Questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by koolkid305, May 12, 2014.

1. #1 koolkid305, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    I am very new to the whole growing marijuana thing. I want to start growing my own. I will probably grow in a place that gets sunlight but from one angle for like half the day. I would like to grow a small plant (preferably any strain that looks least like the famous weed leaves). I just need any tips & tricks to help grow. I could use all the help I can get. I also need a way to cover up the smell if it is a very potent smell.

2. Any strain you grow will look like MJ, after all that's what it is. :smoking:

As far as location, try to pick a spot that'll get as much sunlight as possible, the more it gets the healthier the plant will be and the better the buds will be. And if it's close enough to people that smell is an issue you probably should pick another spot.

3. #3 Kronicly Insane, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    Do some research before you grow. Without if you are wasting you time and resources. I recommend purchasing a book or two on griwing cannabus and read it cover to civet twice begore you grow. Thus way you will have an understanding on what's needed and what's going on with the plant. It will save you a headache it two. Ed Rothensal and Jirge Cervsntes std the autors u recommend as both are pioneers and experts when it comes to growing cannabis. Good luck.

4. Thank you both very much.