Growing outdoors in pots, first timer plz help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sari897, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Got given these 2 plants off a mate!!
    They aren’t doing very well. Very slow growth and seem to have burnt patches on some leaves.
    They are about 7/8 weeks old please help, would hate to see them die!

Attached Files:

2. Those are already in flower mode and not veg. They will not grow, the buds are forming now.

• Like Like x 2

3. Thanks for the reply. Why would that have happened?

4. I would guess that either they’re autos or receiving a 12 hour plus dark period per day

• Like Like x 1
  5. Look like Autos - Very small. With slight deficiencies but nothing to worry about.
    These wont grow much bigger.

6. Autos will flower with age - regardless of light cycle.
    Although they should still be bigger than this! I assume you had poor soil and poor light schedules.
    Now they have started to flower, your best bet would be to add some bloom fertilizer to try to maximize yield. Good luck pal.

7. Looks stuntedautos should be much bigger than that give us some info on soil lights nutes ect i may be able to help alway feel free to drop in to my auto help page if you want to

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. This is one of my autos at 5 weeks and this isnt huge ive had much bigger 20181009_173217.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cheers heres all of them :) 20181014_180009.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks a mill, my mate said he germinated them in potting mix and they were inside on a window sill for the first few weeks.
    He now has a bunch of cannabis bonzai plants of course I’m not complaining because i got them for free but would like to get something smokeable from them!

11. Wow your autos look beautiful
    I don’t think my mate fed them much or cared much for that matter. They were grown potting mix with nothing else as far as i know. Can i do anything to help them?

12. I would start feeding bloom nutrients !!! Fatten those buds mate & keep them under as much light as you can!!! good luck

• Like Like x 1