Growing Outdoor Plants Indoors?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by littlelovebird, Nov 22, 2012.

1. So my plan is to grow in a gutted armoire, with a chicken wire screen for a scrog.

The seed I would like to try says it's an outdoor, but its a good price and has the indica/sativa mix that I'm looking for.

So my question is, with training and such, would it be possible to grow it inside? Would it be extremely difficult?

2. outdoor weed can be grown inside no problem, growing indoor weed outdoors is the hard part.
    whats generally called an outdoor strain is one thats (supposed to be) bred to be hardy and have a short flowering time so they mature even in colder climates, which I guess is where most of the seed banks' customers live. good outdoor strains produce strong plants that should if anything be easier than average to grow indoors. they may grow a little less bud though, as extremely high yields arent easy to combine with those outdoor qualities.
    the strains that are marked as indoor only may have a longer flowering time or be too susceptible to extreme temperatures, mold, wind, pests etc. which you cant control outdoors. I havent heard of them actually being better adapted to indoor conditions than outdoor strains.

3. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much! :D