Growing Outdoor In Michigan

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by xXxKidderxXx, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Do you think Danky Doodle would be a good strain to grow Outdoors in Michigan? i plan on Vegging indoors for 2-4 weeks or untill the last frost has past. what are your views on this?

2. You realize that we have like 12 solid weeks of frost left until spring right?
    Cant actually comment on the strain.

3. When does your growing season end in michigan? DD can finish from early/mid to late october depending on the phenotype. It will grow/yeild huge if you give it enough root space, nutrients, and water though.

4. Mid/Late October is the end of the growing season here. Crazy weather tho so you never know

i know, just trying to prepare.

5. Just my 2 cents.. go to google type in world wide marijuana seeds and click the first one, it should bring up the single seed centre, they are very trustworthy and have many good strains. You're gonna want to find yourself indica/ indica dominant strain. some good strains i know of are barneys farm, dna, dinafem, world of seeds, reserva privada, cali connection. You are def gonna want to start em early man, and if you can clone female plants and just put out female clones.

6. I would say that you should still try DD for the enormous yeilds, and the fact that it will most likely at least be mostly finished in your area by that time. It is actually pretty dank for how well it yeilds, and if nothing you will have plenty of "excess" bud... or use it for hash. But it is supposed to have spectacular yeilds under most conditions (having viking, big bud and kc brains own strain bred into it). I would say that only the largest, most sativa appearing ones would go into late oct, and some may finish in late sept for all I know. For the price and large yeild, I doubt you will be disappointed. I think I was told by someone who grew it that early/mid october was when he usually chopped, and he liked it plenty.

Be sure to make a journal though, there is not enough information available on this strain.

7. Def plan on making a journal for this strain, i know their are plenty of people wondering about this strain and i have not seen one grow journal on it! thanks for the info and your opinions it looks like its a go on the Dub Dee