Growing Off The Walls.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sMoke'nMikeyMadness, May 2, 2014.

1. Hay guys first topic and first post i think.
    So i'll introduce myself. Ma names Hudsoy i've been smoking/cooking for about 4 years although marijuana has been in my life since for about 14yrs, family used it. i've always been interested in buds, i like smoking the best shit i don't like buying crap buds - i'm always macro'ing my buds to check the trichomes n shit, my favourite is sativa, i'm n Ozzy so i haven't got the pleasure of smoking/growing/tasting all these strains u guys talk about. I've grown one time before in a pc n then outdoor (not available anymore)

To my question.
    Thinking about starting an indoor op sometime in the next year. going to build a cabinet to use for one plant.
    I was just wondering if anyone has heard of or had some first hand experience with a SCROG grow but instead of it being horizontal getting it vertical up a wall from veg? Because i'd like to give this ago with this op.
    So using SCROG but on the vertical? 
    How far will my buds grow out of the screen?
    U may be asking why bother, If i'm going to build the cabinet, why not build it for normal SCROG needs. length is an issue as it can't be disguised as well. Or would it be more practical to not try this elaborate shit?

CHEERS MATEs'

2. Honestly, I recommend that you build a grow box large enough that you don't have to attempt scrog right away, or if you choose not to. Source out a used wardrobe or tall dresser and gut it out. If you use a dresser, gut it and glue/screw the drawer faces on and put hinges on the back so it just looks like a dresser but you can open it from the back into a stealth grow box. It's fairly easy to do, and you can grow one or two plants comfortably in a tall dresser without worrying that the plant will grow taller than your space.

If you search my name, and look for "stealth grow box for $80" you will find an example of one I made.

3. Fresh, sick as F*** idea man cheers for that.