Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

growing MMJ and getting busted

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by maximus100389, Jun 29, 2009.

1. hey guys,

theres a lot of busts going on in my area lately, large grow ops getting raided. has anyone heard of MMJ growers (not selling, just growing for themselves) getting busted by the feds?

2. I have not heard of any small time growers getting busted by the feds with a MMJ recommendation.

Last summer the feds were up in Humboldt county and they stumbled upon a lot of outdoor crops for medical marijuana and they were left standing. They only nabbed the huge outdoor crops.

3. ok, cause im fairly sketched out by all of the busts happening recently, and i was going to start growing once i get my recommendation soon.

hopefully they stop once someone else in charge of the DEA that has more respect for state laws

4. as long as u dont tell anyone, and keep it to urself, dont worry about the feds. Are u going to grow indoors or outdoors?

5. There already is someone else in charge of the ONDCP (who sets up the rules for the DEA)...former police chief, Gil Kerlikowske, from Seattle and he has declared that raids will end in states with medical marijuana.

The recent busts in WA have been for big indoor grows. People turning whole houses into grow operations. That will get you busted. A decent indoor grow should be no problem in a state with MMJ.

6. That's ASSuming that you become a medical patient and have the amount you're allowed to grow specified by your recommending doctor.

7. If you are staying to your maximum, you should be alright I would think. But anythings possible really. Check out this video though. It's rather interesting I think...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNavy0rohkM]YouTube - Waiting To Inhale - Part 1[/ame]

8. yea theres usaully a limit of plants your allowed to grow
    if you have a MMJ card.

as long as you follow that your good.

9. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. is that sarcasm? I cant tell. haha.

11. Remember, it's not just the plant limit you have to worry about, there is a limit on weight you can have too. Having 3 or 4 12 foot tall weed trees/bushes in your backyard is illegal, even though you're under the plant limit your 3 or 4 plants are producing pounds of bud. (Which obviously isn't for personal use)

12. in washington you can have up to 24 (or 26?) ounces at once, i forget the number of plants.

awesome:cool: