Growing locations

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by superspiel, May 17, 2007.

1. Ok so I bought some indoor seeds and I need to find a good place to plant them but I have a problem, my roomate is against grass and will report me to the cops if knows i have some bud plants growing, I have a attic, a garden shed a garage (with rafters) any suggestions? Or does anybody know of better places? Another thing is the smell that the plant produces so it can't be in that of a confined area.
    :confused:

Thanks

2. if u could lock the shed or the attic and u no that he wont go in there ever it might be straight but otherwise u cant depend on him not going to the attic or shed or wherever u want to put the plants in the course of 3 months
    and odnt u think he might notice u going to these random ass places like atleast 3 times a week
    idk is there any posibility of u growing in ur closet or even outside?

3. No we share a closet. I could maybe garden outside buthis mom likes to come over and bbq out there, maybe i could dig a pit and cover it with boards and put lights dow in the pit or something crazy.

4. grab your shovel, and build an entire underground bunker... kind of like a bomb shelter!

5. I think you have answered your own question. Your roommate doesn't want it and will report you, end of story -- do not grow there. It is not fair to do something illegal in his home behind his back. And besides you probably will get caught, growing MJ indoors is not an easy thing to conceal from others under the same roof, there are smells, noises, power bill changes, and strange activities that draw attention to themselves.