Growing Kush First Time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheApprentice, Nov 5, 2010.

1. it depends on the size of the plant, which is determined by how long you Veg for. you can veg for a really long time, get the plant super big, then flower and have a huge yield.

2. have you ordered the seeds already?

3. One million.

It has more to do with you, your experience, your set up, and a dozen other factors than the name of the strain on the breeder pack. Haven't grown the strain first hand, but since it's an indica dominant strain id imagine you can yield well with a decent veg time and some TLC.

GL, let us know how it grows :)

4. if you mean 400watts of equal cfl watts. thats alot of bulbs yould be better off using a 300 watt hps on 2 plants. yould also save on your electricity bill. goodluck

5. Thanks guys, I have not ordered the seeds yet. I am going to try and have atlest 150 actual watts on each plant. Lets say my grow box is 4 foot tall, how do I determine at what point to start flowering.

6. i ask because im thinking of ordering off the site. i am interested in how reliable it is and the plant is going to double or possibly triple in size while flowering, so go off of that

7. pssst, I'd order from Attitude seed bank. Wait until they're running their promo (they usually give you at least 3 fem seeds with a pretty cheap order limit). They are also very reliable.

And apprentice, 4 feet is quite a bit of space. Size really won't be an issue for you, worst case scenario, they will double in size during flowering.