Growing issues

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by John proce, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Jack from the vault sent me here ive gemenated my seeds and potted them in coco soil over 2 weeks ago and been using 600w lights on 12hr cycle can anybody tell me why this is happening

2. Hi John - I cannot see the question you are asking? What's the problem mate?

3. Jack from the vault sent me here ive gemenated my seeds and potted them in coco soil over 2 weeks ago and been using 600w lights on 12hr cycle can anybody tell me why this is happening

4. Why what is happening????! Have they sprouted???
    No idea what your asking....

5. Nothing is happening but i germinated them properly before potting them and ive looked online and watched few videos im unsire if i should be using my lights how i am coz last time i used cuttings and this time tryin to do it from seed

6. So ive used wrong soil for seeds then only use coco soil when sproated

7. Hopefully you mixed 30-40% Perlite in with the coco and rinsed it before using. Before sprouting, they just need to stay MOIST not wet.

You should use a 60ml syringe and feed the little sprouts as many times a day as you can with light veg Nutes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. Why are u running 12/12 hrs on a 2w old seed???

• Like Like x 1
  9. Do you rly have to risen perlite off first??!!

10. Best guess. Soil to wet, tent to hot. U turned nice seed into mush. Try new seed, germinate and use something more full proof. Maybe rock wool or something

11. Its how i was told 12/12 for 4 weeks n shud be sproated witin 10-14 days of potting this is why im asking advice has nothings happening

12. For hempies yes. The powder collects in the res and suffocates the roots. If potted and using in coco or soil then no

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Ao your sayin start again but shall i use normal compost till sproated n re pot cuttings to coco soil n put under lighting 18/6 for 8 weeks then change cycle to 12/12 feeding them daily on coco a and coco b mixture

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ya, that’s bad info bud. 24/0, 20/4, or 18/6 for veg. There is a 12/12 from seed but u do a butt load at a time

15. Mix Perlite into coco and sprout in a solo cup. Use syringe to feed 1/4 strength veg nutes around perimeter of sprout

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. U don’t switch 12/12 till u r ready to flowering it. I do germinate to soil myself. I lightly pre wet soil and keep a 13w cfl about a foot above it and a heat mat under(lightly off to right of Matt bc I don’t have a temp setting for it) once it comes thru I add some more lighting. I’m doing 24/0 atm

• Like Like x 1
  17. so has ive ofdered new seeds best to just germinate them n put soli in pots water them then plant seeds in 1cm in and then cover with soil n sprinkle abit of water ontop to keep moist n then after 5-10 days should be sproating have i got this right and just keep light on all times 40w bulb is okay for this isnt it

18. What 40w? bulb and no it’s not enough for long maybe seedling for a week or so then you need more light. It’s a auto 18/6 all the way. No flipping lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1