Growing indoors where humidity outdoors is 100% daily

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gheeda, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Can I ask for any better than Im getting? I'm getting 56% with the lights on. How much danger am I in if I continue to flower in 56% humidity?

2. That's where I'm at... with enough fan you should be ok I'd think

keep an eye on your buds tho

3. As long as you have good circulation that level is great. Humidity around here in the summer is constantly 75% to 90% and I haven't had any mold or rot issues.

4. you are fine at 56%, that is actually ideal..well 55% + is at risk for mold and fungus. but i wouldnt stress 56% my tent can peak for a bit during the day with lights on at that RH. just dont get your plant wet man, and keep the fans blowing, and the exhaust going you should see good results.

5. Woohoo! Purchased a 6 month supply of Damprid for 10 bucks... popped it in my chamber... 10 minutes later, I'm already down to 51% ... Lookin good fellas.

I would assume, concern for mold is no more!? Am i fully in the clear if I'm @ 51 and decreasing.

6. #6 gheeda, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    I should note, I purchased it after seeing my thermometer saying my Humidity High was 59% Hope no damage has been done thusfar..

Update : Im down to 46% ....is there a 'too low' for flower?