Growing indoors till flowering, Then transplanting outdoors.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ITNinja, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I live in a large 1st floor apartment, People above me. I had originally planned to grow outside, But I am worried I will invest time and money to get nothing, Outside growing is finicky around here, Deer, Bears, Animals of all kinds.

So i was planning on risking it and growing inside. But I am having a hard time coming up with the money for a Can-Filter 33. I could make my own carbon filter but I am afraid it wont work well enough, What with he people upstairs and everything.

So, I am wondering. Since this will be my first grow I plan on growing Auto AK-47. Now, I am wondering. Can I grow these things in my cabinet until they start to stink and then take them outside?

While I am aware that there should be no problem with this in theory. I also understand that cannabis can be a pain in the ass and im a little worried about shocking them if I grow them too long indoors.

I only want to grow them until they start to smell, Then I would take them outside. I assume they wont really stink until they start to flower, Would that be correct?

2. I'm pretty sure this is fine since they are autoflowering plants and do not require a specific light cycle to flower so as they start stinking, bring them outside. As for the animals, put chicken wire around the plants and place them somewhere discreet and with lots of light