Growing indoor with cfl

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lonelystoners, Jul 26, 2013.

1. #1 Lonelystoners, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    I am attempting a CFL grow indoors of three plants. Currently I am about a month in (see pictures) and have been using a 24/0 lighting schedule with 4 60watt CFL bulbs. I bought miracle grow plant food but recently was informed that it is shit... So my questions I have for growers with more experience than I are: what plant food should I use? Should i transition to different bulbs? And If so when should I? image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. Also if someone could inform me on why it is my lower leaves are yellow it would be greatly appreciated. Ive assumed nitrogen deficiency but how do i combat that?

3. You just asked a big and very diverse question that depends on facts and personal opinion.

I use jungle juice part A and B. My medium is promix. The reason I use this is because promix does not have and fertilizers in the soil. That means I know how much food they are getting with out the guess work of time release.

Fertilizer: anything from advance nutrients.

Soul medium: promix or any soiless mix.

4. #4 unit347, Jul 26, 2013
    Could be nut burn...

5. #5 Lonelystoners, Jul 26, 2013
    Is it because im using too strong of an amount of nutes? Or just shitty nutes? Appreciate the response. The more input the better!

6. Are you using MG potting soil along with MG nutrients?

7. I think my ph levels are off. Going to test them and then water with 1/2 power nutes

8. #9 unit347, Jul 26, 2013
    Don't give any nuts. MG potting soil has time release nuts in it. The little pellets. They release when you water. I had the same problem with 3 of my first plants. They almost died but I changed them to promix.. now they look great and I just add nuts as I go. Half is recommended every 3 days or so.

9. They're NUTES not Nuts homie

10. Nice your plant will look like this in another month I'm using miracle grow nutes aswell

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. Hell yeah haha those pictures are reassuring

12. You grew up to there without any added nutes oher than the ones already in the miracle grow soil? @bmore-greenz

13. Yeah man i used organic miracle grow soil with miracle grow water soluble nutes and super thrive

I think these were burnt by the soil I think this was some cheap potting soil my partner brought before I schooled him but there big And healthy now

Attached Files:

14. Hey but if you can just visit your local garden center and find any organic nutes or synthetic nutes for tomatoes and you should be good to go.

I have dabbled with fox farm and there nutes are great, I just didn't intend on growing these indoors tell I had a pest prob outdoors, so im just using what I have tell my money gets right!

Ohh and just buy a lot of CFLs I think we have maybe like ten? I have to check