Growing indoor ''semi organic''? - Growing method.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by D3t0x, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Hey

Well, before I describe my idea I'd just like to say that I haven't grown before but have been smoking weed for about 1 1/2 years.. So I'm looking for a simple way to do a first grow.

With that said, would it work if I got soil with the right NPK ratio and made a kind of compost with it & different vegatables, organic fert, and eggshells (substitute for chemical nutes). Also, would it be a good idea to add many earthworms to the plant pot? This combined with the right lighting temp, etc. What am I looking at here?

Or am I just nuts? :confused:

Any replies greatly appreciated. Toke on. :smoke:

2. Any body? :eek:

3. Homeboy you gotta have some patience. I'd help you out but i have no soil experience.

However I would recommend keeping it as simple as possible for your first grow, especially for you.

4. Haha aight. Yeah, that's what I wanna keep in mind. I would think that my idea would be somewhat simpler then using nutes and what not.. Rather than just watering every once in a while. Just a thought

5. ur best bet is just going by an organic mix. Check out rumpleforskin's grow journal, he's got an organic mix that's easy to make and works great.

6. Thanks, will do.