Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing In The Woods?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BabyNeeks, May 19, 2014.

1. Alright so im new to growing, i have some seeds, and i just gotta find a spot to grow in, i live in a community thats surrounded by woods, is there any place i should try or places i should avoid? Ijust need advice on what to do.

2. In the sunlight but barely visible.

Sent from my iPhone on the moon

3. Right out of the way, at least 4 hours of direct sunlight is good. You will want to mix some water crystals into the ground so you don't have to frequent the site and make an obvious track to it. Also, building a mesh cage around your plant is a good idea so that animals won't eat it. Had big plants get eaten and it's no fun at all. Most of all, don't tell anyone where your spot is. Not even close friends.