growing in the uk??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by fraser_mac, Mar 27, 2008.

1. hi there people, ive been looking around the site for some time now but forgot my password so had to view as a guest lol, anyway im from the uk and am looking to start a grow over here. iff i could do a indoor grow beleive me i would but with neither of my parents being smokers never mind smoking drugs it wouldent be fair to do it at home (mabie im just a bit soft lmao:p) i was just looking to se if anyone had ever grown outdoors in the uk before and iff so what seeds? would anyone see any reasons for it to be impossible to grow over here?
    any help tips or advice is gratelly appreciated
    cheers
    fraser:wave:

2. You can do an indoor grow with half a square meter "Grow box" that can look like desks, ect.
    Afew energy savers, 15-50w, atleast 100 watts will do..?

Then just transplant any outdoor plant too...Outdoors.
    It will take a week min, then just grow legitimate plants in it.
    Hobby box.

3. well im going to germinate the plants and grow them to a stage where they should be able to fend for themselves outside, hmm thinking about it we do have an attic full of clutter where i could set up some sort of small grow, what seeds do people think would be best for growing in the uk, i have looked out some spots and have picked a few that i think will be suitable to grow outside, get light most of the day but are quite shelterd from the wind, also when is a safe time to transplant a plant from inside to outside how big are we talking??
    cheers again
    fraser:)

4. Hi Fraser_mac, I live in and grow in the Uk Last year was my first decent sucsesfull grow. Growing in the uk is fine. Personally ill germinate the seeds and then put them in peat pots untill their ready to go in their main pots or in the ground. Last year I started my plant in may and by mid october my main plant was topping 7 feet and ready to harvest I grew the Church from greenhouse seeds It was a good plant to grow and a very good smoke allthough they say it is very mould resistant, I still got stuck with mould on a few of my buds. In all I harvested about 500 grams dry weight, off 2 plants