Growing in secret

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JahRebel, Mar 13, 2005.

1. ANYONE knw some tricks for growing in secret so my parents don't find out

if you guysgot some like ninja grow tips please post em

2. HIGH All, outside is the best way the rents won't know.

3. Yeah man... Or you could try running a search for "Stealth Grow Boxes" or something of the sort. I'm sure you'll find pleanty of ideas :)

4. certainly u arnt insinuating that u are gonna grow in stealth inside the house?

cuz that would be wrong. not only morally u are lying to ur parents but u are also risking their economic situation.

growing outside in the country side takes care of all of this moral dilemma...

5. grow out side but you can start them in your house as seedling i would do that if i was you just to get them ready do a 24 hour lighting for prolly a week and then go to a 18/6 for a week then go with the out door sun rise sun set to get them ready then transplant you will get some much weed out of it any ways and theres much less work and it wont stink up ur house good luck

6. thanks guys but i live in suberbia so its kinda hard to like grow outside but i could prolly do it on the forest by the railroad tracks. Is that bad for them like becouse they wont get as much sunlight?

7. sunlight is key, you need to get a lot of sunlight to get good plants, so plant them out of sight but with good lighting.

8. stealth growing is pretty easy to accmplish, but you need the $$, and patience.

search over grow for "stealth growing"

im sure you will find loads of info..

www.overgrow.com