Growing in nonmedical states

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weedwasted, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Can this be discussed on these forums? For SWIM of course, not myself. I have a medical card  :hello:

2. Of course.

3. Good deal. What's the risk associated with having a small (maybe 5 plant) non-perpetual grow going on? SWIM is thinking of using a refurbished dresser/homemade grow box. I'm sure this has been done before right? I would hate to tell SWIM to go ahead with it and something horrible happen.

http://www.mpp.org/states/

5. Ugh I hate when people use the swim shit. We all know and the police, NSA, Santa clause...whoever you are paranoid of all know it's you.

6. LMAO I think it's hilarious!

7. does SWIM have an ugly sister called DROWND ?

8. Determined Research Organization Worker Needing Data?

9. As with virtually everything else in law, it depends. Depends on a lot of things. Every state is different.

Side bar: WTF is SWIM? I've been sitting here for the last 3 minutes trying to figure it out. Someone Where I Met? Shit Wussy Incandescent Mongoloid?

10. It stands for "someone who isn't me" and people use in on forums when usually talking about unmentionables. They believe it will somehow absolve them of any guilt of what they are typing if the NSA comes knockin

11. Ahhhh thanks. I think that's so silly. I mean, my sister's husband's cousin's baby mama thinks it's silly. Not me.