growing in dorm room?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greenleafs, Feb 6, 2007.

1. has any1 tried growing in a dorm room? if so, how, dont you get caught or dont people inspect ur room for high electricity being used...i want to try this someday...if its possible.

2. Sounds like a terrible idea imo...

3. I did manage to grow in my uni room for 6 weeks, i took it smwhere else to finish off growing it as it ws the end of the year. Although the cleaners didnt go in my room so i ws pretty lucky. So maybe if u grew lowryder u cd pull it off, bt it really depends on ur dorm. Take some time to see if its viable first.

With regards to electricity, in pretty sure thy dnt check th bill on a massive building, and it wnt be itemised by room. If ur paranoid u cd try running smthin like a 125watt envirolite

4. i read the title and immediately thought "whats the best way to get kicked out of college?"

5. also dont tell ANYONE

6. and get in lots of trouble...

7. I would be looking to buy it dude...Not worth ramifications and far too easy to get snagged. :D

8. i agree.

9. mannn, i thought exactly the same thing when i read it!! :smoking:

i just had two bowls and its fking hard to type!! :smoking: :smoking:

watching tv munching :p:p

peace

10. not to mention, it's a roughly a 3 month process, and the odds of getting away with it for 90 days are nazo good.