Growing in a small space

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheAntidote, Nov 19, 2007.

1. I currently have a plant growing indoors inside of a cabinet. The cabinet is about 3 ft tall and the top of the plant is about half an inch from the top of the inside of the cabinet. I have a couple questions.

Is the plant going to be harmed at all by the low amount of upward growing space, there is plenty of room to grow horizontally but I'm not sure if it will do that.

I have a battery powered lantern with two florescent tubes inside for the growing light. I also have a 40watt (I think) hps light that I plan on using later down the road. But is that lantern giving it enough light to grow right now?

Is it alright to have the lights on 24 hours a day for a while or should I have it on a 12/12 cycle.

I'm not sure exactly how old the plant is because I got it from a friend but I'm guessing a month or two old.

Is it alright for me to take my HPS light and put it on now with the florescent or should I hold off until I want it to bud.

I'm pretty sure the plant is an Alaskan strain of northern lights, does this mean lower temps wont harm it as much?

Will smoking weed in the room with the plant harm it at all?

I think that's all the questions I have, I know it's a lot but it would be awesome if I could get each one answered. Thank for your time :smoke: