growing in a random spot outdoor?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stay420high, Jan 1, 2011.

1. so ive been wanted to grow for a while and i was outside with some friends yesterday and we realized that on this steep hill on the side of the highway there was a perfect place to grow, its a few hundred feet from some town houses, we were thinking about just putting a seed in there and going to visit it everyday. would this be pretty safe? theres woods around it and shit and the worse that could happen is feds would find it and not know whose it is, right?

2. go for it kiddo.

3. could that end pretty bad?

4. You really don't need to check on it every day, but as long as its in a secluded area you should be fine

5. You don't need to go everyday. That's what will get you caught, people seeing you be suspicious. I'm guessing that you're a younger kid, no feds are going to worry about one plant homie. Just germinate a few seeds and plant a couple about five feet apart, to ensure no males pollinate females. Good luck man. :D

6. I've always thought about doin that. Its really not the right time of year for that though. Its super rainy and cold but yeah you're not going to get in trouble for 1 plant.

7. Like everyone else said, no need to check every day. I would suggest starting the seedlings indoors and transfer them outside when they are a few inches tall.

Something to think about: If it was that easy for you to stumble on the spot, how easy would it be for someone else to?