Growing in a public field.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PhillyG, Mar 25, 2009.

1. My township offers a community plot that allows you to freely grow various seasonal fruits, veggies, and flowers during the summer months. I have read that there are strains that you could grow among flowers to be unnoticed. Are there strains that can grow side by side with other plants that will just blend in?

2. No. Grow MJ in an isolated area. Yes you can sometimes disguise it from someone taking a general glance from a distance, but not right in the middle of a community growing plot.

3. Bad idea me thinks.

4. im surprised anyone would even consider that lol

"nice tomatoes you have growing sir. dont mind me, im just tending to my cannabis plants"

5. yes, offcourse there is, all strain will grow amoungest your flowers and shrubs, nobody will know the difference, only you. just get your seeds, dig a 2 foot deep hole, 1 foot in diameter, drop about 20 seeds into the hole then fill the hole back up with soil. in a week you'll have plants that will look like tomato plants.
    will you let us know how you get along, you can even made a step by step grow journal to show everyone of your progress.

6. i wouldnt do it at all, isnt a good idea, unless you enjoy getting caught.

7. Haha hope u dont try this. :rolleyes:

8. Please no. That is not a well thought out plan.

-C

9. Terrible, terrible, terrible idea.

10. John can be a bit sarcastic sometimes...

11. No, John is sarcastic ALL the time.

12. Screw it, casually walk through and drop a seed or two and don't go back, heh. See what pops up, but for gods sake don't go harvesting, heh.

13. now come on, this is totally untrue