Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing help !! (begginer)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ericstoner, Aug 14, 2012.

1. ok so my plant has a light cycle 12-12 since it was a seed, and I thought it wouldn't work but now it's been growing for like 2 and 1/2 months and the white pistils have should up so I know it's a female and that it started to flower right ? :hello:

oh and 1 more thing do you thing the plant will actually grow buds ?

the strain is ak-47, how long should I let it flower for ? :confused:

2. there is a marijuana cultivation section

3. Marijuana cultivation section absolute beginners forum .

4. #4 orangegrovekush, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Make sure you have no light leaks go into your grow room with the lights off and see if you can see light leaking in it has to be pitch black or it wont grow buds and maybe the pistils your seeing is just a preflower that wont turn into a bud itll probably just die off in a month but if you see clusters of pistils and the leaves at the top of the bud growing in different directions then you know its budiing. buy a 60x-100x microscope r better get a proper 420 scope aand check the trichomes you want most of em amber in color or only a few amber depending on ur preferance thats how u know its ready to chop if you have clear trichomes then its not ready.

you have a female plant only females grow bud any female plant will grow buds yours will grow dank buds as long as u dont fuck it up.