Growing Guide

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mcurry, Jan 7, 2003.

1. After several recent requests i have decided to post this,

If anyone wants a "Growing guide" then please e-mail me at mcgooner@aol.com and i will send you one ok. The guide covers indoors/hydro/outdoors.

2. yeah!!...my saviour....takes the heat off me for 5 minutes.....is it just me or are there more and more people coming here looking for info?...i must have sent the guide i have to over 50 people by now, and then some that pm me to get it as well.....if this keeps up 90% of the population will be growing soon....now that would be nice......Peace out...Sid

3. Saw you were getting hammered in a growing thread the other day Sid. I went ahead and sent them the same guide that you had sent me awhile back. Hoped to cut you some slack with all the PM's.

4. tnx man....i don't mind doing it....it's just that it can sometimes get rather busy....lol....but hey....as long as i'm passing on knoledge that's all that matters....Peace out...Sid

take today for example....i wasn't on last night much so i went back to post on missed topics and had to go back 6 pages....it is busy....lol

5. You rock, Sid! You sent me the grow guide that one day and it really has helped me.

Mcurry saved the day! :)

6. it seems to be a lot quicker just to e-mail them lol, hopefully if people read the guides then they can actually ask more specific Qs?......here's hoping lol

7. Amen to that...lol...Peace out....Sid

8. Nobody sent me a grow guide yet!

9. LMAO......well i guess there's just no hope for some people!....i think your just a lost cause BPP...lol.....Peace out...Sid