Growing Gorilla Glue in the NW

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Pothead45, Jun 18, 2018.

1. I've obtained a batch of Auto Gorilla Glue from Grower's Choice. I've sprouted 2 indoors but they seem to be very slow in development. I'm right on the water near the WA/ Canada border in Western WA I've grown some awesome Northern Lights hybrids but wanted something new to try.

Will this strain(GG)be successful outdoors in thia cool area?

2. Got no idea on how GG grows in that climate. However I can say that when I grow GG, it tends to take a second to get it's feet. (roots developed) Once it does, and flower comes along, that plant will get huge. I am speaking of the clone, not sure how the auto genetics will effect it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. @Bulldog11

When does your GG usually finish down there? I'm growing a cut of it for the first time in northern Oregon

4. If everything goes well, Oct 21st.

@ PWNer

5. Thanks Bulldog. First time for me with an auto, so my fingers are crossed!

6. Thanks. Was hoping for earlier, haha

7. Im growing rqs gorilla and seams to like heat.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jack H likes it cooler outdoors

• Like Like x 1
  9. In my experience with GG#4, I personally would never grow it again outdoors. It was a small producer every time that I grew it. NorCal. I've been growing for many years but have never had a good experience with it. Your mileage may be different. Not sure about autos either. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I just finished rqs cookies. Grew in the the heat and cold. Loves heat. I grow aound 75 plants a year. The best i have ever grown.

11. I have a gorilla just starting too flower inside and i have 1 going all summer outside. I have been experimenting in strains the last 2 years
    My summer journal

12. Oh and the bonus. The cookies didnt attract bugs. Sour d and n lights had a few catepillars.

13. I pull almost 10 off my GG"s. They become a mess, and is hard to trim IMO.

14. Yeah, I don't know what the deal was with GG#4. But I just didn't have a good experience with it outdoors. I have seen some good indoor though.

15. Thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge!

Any votes for the best cool weather high THC strain?

• Like Like x 1