growing for seed?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xtcking, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Hey guys!

I have 2 seeds I planning to do outdoor this year. due to a multitude of circumstances, I have take clones and maintain clones. so my thought is that if im lucky and get male and female plants ill breed them for seeds. if I get 2 females also awesome! 2 males.. well shit

but anyway. my question is, if I get 2 genders and can breed for seeds, do I have to do anything differently as far as flowering and curing. other than the obvious get the pollen on the female.

2. Why not just use colloidal silver and just go for fem seeds?

3. ^What he said

But to answer your original question you don't have to do anything different if you get a male and a female, the pollen spreads itself and your buds will be full of seeds.

4. Like I said I cant clone. so if I grow 2 females this year. I get 2 females this year.

if I get both genders I can get seeds which I can use in future seasons. just the way I would rather operate under current circumstances.

5. Yeah but with colloidal silver all you need is one female. You just spray on your plant and she will produce seeds that are feminized.

• Like Like x 1