Growing dwc and i have questions about watering

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kevieboy420, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Im growing using dwc and using hydroton in my net pots and i chose to use starter plugs over rock wool my question is how often do i water them? Next question does the hydroton need to be wet too and if so how do i do it w/o overwatering? All input appreciated thanks.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. the popping bubbles from you airstones should keep your medium moist enough to not need watering. if not, ensure the water level in you reservoir is high enough

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ok and it should be right at the bottom of the net pot because they're still seedlings?Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yup. if your plugs look like they are too wet, lower it a bit to just under your net pots

5. Ok thank you very muchSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. np. good luck

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks ill need it lolSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. na. dwc is so easy. just monitor your ph and don't use nutes till they are needed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ive already had a rough start and made the noob mistake of nutes to early lol plus im learning with autosSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app