Growing different strains.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by v3P, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Hello!

This is just a quick question as i didn't know where else to put it. 

I'm just in the middle of finishing off my grow room .. parts awaiting ! -- Delayed  :hide:
    Alot of my friends have got different strains and some good clones ready to go but i was wondering if it would make any difference if i had 5 Plants of the same strain then 1 or 2 Different strains in the same room. Would it affect the other plants or would you guys recommend putting it into a different room? 

Only asking because i only smoke prime weed but alot of people i know would prefer quantity over quality lol..

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

All the best

v3P

2. You can have 2 different strains or 10, it doesn't matter. Why would it? That's sort of like suggesting I would have a problem growing watermelons beside my pumpkins in my garden. The plants don't care.

3. #3 v3P, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    Was just checking to be sure -- Still learning in this department :)

Thank you.

4. #4 killset, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    Quality over quantity any day of the week. Its easy to fill out a grow space

5. Only things with growing multiple strains are, they may take diff strength nutrients to where you may have to feed the other plants more or less depending on what they want, you may have plants that are either taller or shorter than the others due to genetics (nothing some plant training couldn't fix), lastly when flowering some may finish up sooner or later than the others a lot of different strains have different flowering lengths