Growing behind my garden?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by imadamnlegend, Jul 29, 2010.

1. So i have a kinda forset behind my garden, that has about 6 foot space then a huge slope with loads of trees. Privacy no problem because NO ONE ever goes up there. Only way to get there is jumping by fence. But anyway, will they grow ok straight away or shouldi germ inside. Oh by the way i live with my parents. Great. So it'd be tough :/

2. you should grow them inside for a week or two before planting outside or the plant will most likely die.

3. Like was stated before start inside let them get some size to them, heat & pest will surely destroy meek seedlings...

Once they get a bit of size take them outside and let them acclimate to the new environment.

4. agree with these blades.......let em get 4 or 5 sets of leaves......take em outside in containers for a couple days to acclimate to outdoors then ....plant em....good luck:wave:

5. Wow that's sketchy with your parents. But if no one goes up there...germ inside with one of many various methods then move to the outdoors.