Growing Advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Nicholl, Jul 29, 2008.

1. This is my first attempt at growing. I have absolutely no clue how to effectively grow. I think that I'm going to plant them outside, in a nice sunny clearing near my house, I was wondering if anyone could give me a basic run-through of everything that I need to know. Thanks for the Help

2. germinate your seeds,when they pop put them in a good quality soil with ph at about 6,8 to 7!Dont feed them with any nutes till they are about month old then you can start feeding,and you wait them until they show sex!When they show sex separate males from the females and throw the males away and then you wait for them to flower!when they flower start feeding them with a fertilizer for flowering plants and that is the one with the most p and k in your n-p-k ratio and when they are done,well...then you smoke them

3. Lovely Buds there Herbal

4. Thanks, another thing that I'm interested in is time, I'm heading to college soon, and was wondering if it was possible to get anything at all that's smoke-able so that I have something to start out with before I leave.

5. Nicholl, watch for planes and heli's when planting outside, they are looking for pot. and when they start budding give em some 10-52-10, or 10-53-10, nutrients, forgot which ones i have, but bloom boosters, monster bllom, something like that. depending on the srtain and how long they have been budding for, you might be able to get some smoke-able herb for school.

6. If you're going to college this coming September, then sadly, you can't grow anything fast enough.

7. no way at all you can start a grow this late, next season.

8. Buy some books, read lots of post's, and try next year; it's bout to late now. Mine are approaching feven feet tall. Even with 1-1.5 inches per day growth as I got for the first month outside, ( they were in varying heights from 9" to about four feet at time of move), they will be pretty small if you plant outside now, but go ahead and try if you have seeds to burn.

I wish you luck. Spend the winter getting your shit together and go for it next year, or grow inside. Either way, read, read, read, and then ask for help.

Hiigel