Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing a seed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by L1feG1ver, Mar 29, 2011.

1. If you grow a seed from lets say some low mids. the bud that seed will produce wont be much better than the bud you got it from right.

2. no, somehow a low mids seed can turn into legendary pineapple express

3. depends on how well you can grow it

4. Nope, i've grown bagseed that turned out to be beautiful bud. It depends on how much love and care you put into your seedling.

5. If grown well, the plant can be pretty good. It also depends on genetics.

6. Alright, thanks for all the quick replies. :)

7. Not necessarily. A lot of mids and shit weed is just stuff that was grown poorly in massive fields in Mexico or whatever where they don't remove males or anything. If you take care of the plant I think you'd pretty much be guaranteed better weed than you started from. Probably won't be the best still, but better hell yeah.

8. thats good to know, i hope my plant grows some dank:smoke:

9. its not luck its how you grow it. An experienced grower can take a seed from low quality bud and turn it into a very nice product. Genetics are a factor but they aren't a massive one.

10. TLC. put love into growing and it will love you back

11. Good MJ is a mix of nature and nurture.