growing a plant,on my window.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by The.FadeD."KinD, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Ok so i have 3 seeds right now that are germinating (grand daddy purp kush)

And im thinking of just putting em in a cup on my window and when they start growing to plant them on the (field).
    Is this possible from just pure sunlight?on my window will this grow?I never done it this way.?

2. or anything i can do?"

3. [quote name='The.FadeD."KinD']or anything i can do?"[/quote]

no...you cannot do anything

windowsill grows usually do not get enough light...

and it is the middle of the winter FYI wait till late april to plant

4. [quote name='The.FadeD."KinD']or anything i can do?"[/quote]

no...you cannot do anything

windowsill grows usually do not get enough light...

and it is the middle of the winter FYI wait till late april to plant

:wave:

5. im in cali,always alot of sun.

6. Buy a decent bulb to keep em growing inside for a bit.Keep the light close and air circulating.When it's warm enough outside, pack it up and out to your spot without any onlookers.Could there be time to veg and clone it out to have more ladies in the field?

7. dude i used to live in san diego and ive grown a decent size plant just from leaving the bitch in a window. make sure you open the window though cause the glass filters the light.

8. depending on the windowsill's location,i wouldnt do that due to everyone outside can see it.i assume you dont want to go to jail.make a small bow for the time being w/a 175 watt mh till they get bigger and than transplant,and upgrade as needed.you dont need the hassle of everyone outside seeing what you r doing.

9. get creative. u can always hide a plant in plain sight

10. dont do it man,
    if you have some decent seeds,
    don't waste em on a window grow,
    take some time into thinking what you will do.
    read some threads,
    they're always helpful.