Growin

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Darkones, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I would need just a little bit of help from some more seasoned growers. I haven't done any growing for awhile now, and I've never done any indoor growing (all outside). A few questions I have here. Like whats normally the best all around light bulbs to use. I don't want to sit there and change bulbs everytime a different period of the plants cycle comes around soo I need just one type of bulb. Next, How many wattage bulbs and how many bulbs would best suit maybe twenty to thirty plants? (I would still like to keep it low-key). And one other thing I'm living in a new neighborhood now. for the past two yrs. I haven't seen but maybe 1-2 cops come down my road. But there is a shit load of birds (helicopters) flying about. how concerned should I be? And what methods of prevention should I take? Just about any help on any topic would be great Thankx.

2. You should do some research on the site there are alot of good people on here ready to help. Go to the Absolute Beginners section and read most of the questions you have asked have already been answered.I have just joined GC with a ton of questions most were already asked. From there GOOD LUCK I wish you the best. Keep us up to date on what you choose.....

3. Yea - I'd say this post should be moved to the Beginner's section. Far from an advanced topic.