Growin outdoors

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by projectweed, May 28, 2012.

1. OK I NEED TO KNO IN THEHOW LONG DO IT TAKE A PLANT TO GROW OUTSIDE??? AN HOW DO I FEED THEM BCUZ OUTSIDE IS DIFFERENT THEN INSIDE RIGHT??? DONT EVERY MONTH YOU FEED THEM SUM10 DIFFERENT LIKE HOW LONG DO YOU GIVE THEM Nitrogen(N)B4 U GIVE THEM Phosphorus(P) I KNO U GIVE IT Potassium(K) WHEN START FLOWERING ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNO PLEASE TELL ME TRYIN TO GET IT POPPIN I HAVE 7 PLANTS...

2. Your shit

3. There is a whole section for outdoor growing, you should do some reading in there and maybe check out a few jouranls.

Is your Caps Lock key stuck :smoke:

4. Really I should feed my plants ... my own shit? Thats something new :eek:

5. That shit cray.

6. Damn kids these days...this is a message board, not a text message or "sum10".

Do some studying in the outdoor forum, you can't expect to just learn everything in a single post. Use the search tool, I guarantee you all the information you seek is already here.

7. thanks for all the info...

8. This thread blew my brain, In a bad way though.

9. [quote name='"projectweed"']thanks for all the info...[/quote]

I know sometimes people come across as a little harsh in here, but you have to understand that everyday there are many posts just like yours. It becomes frustrating for many growers when people constantly ask extremely basic questions that have all been asked a million times on these forums. All the information you could possibly need is found in the stickies in the beginner section, and by using the search button. You just need to put in the effort and start reading everything you can find.

There are no shortcuts, and no one is going to spell everything out for you. Growing is kinda like school: lots of reading and studying is required, no way around it. Those that grow without doing their homework usually fail. I am just wrapping up my first grow, but studied for months before i got up and running.

Good luck getting started and happy studying. If you have questions about what you read, people are more than willing to lend a hand to those that have already attempted to help themselves by doing their homework.