Growin da Dankness

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by StNugalish, May 17, 2010.

1. Ok, so I'm writing this a couple weeks into my grow. It's gone pretty well but there are a couple of things that I would like to resolve. Some of my leaves are curling, while some are yellowing and browning. I would like to make this plant as healthy as possible but I lack the knowledge since this is my first grow. Any help would be much appreciated.

Ive got a 20 watt cfl and am using organic soil that contains .10% nitrogen, .05% phosphate and .05% potash.

If there's any other info I should give let me know.

Attached Files:

2. Bro give it mroe light 20 watt in my opinion is no way near sufficient. I use a 250 watt hps and I even see trouble with lighting myself. whats your temps like? they look heat stressed to whats your temp?

3. Well I put a new light in yesterday. It's a 46 watt cfl. I think that should be sufficient but we'll find out soon enough. As for nutrient deficiencies, I'll post more pics soon. The heat is controlled quite well and am installing a carbon filter tonight.

4. I've got some more pics and a problem. These leaves in the pics started turning yellow about a week ago and the color has migrated up from the bottom leaves. Is this a moving mineral deficiency? For all you problem solvers out there, I'd love some help.

Attached Files: