Growers R Us 2K Muliti-Strain Perpetual

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Growers_R_Us, Jun 6, 2013.

1. #41 Growers_R_Us, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    So i havent been able to check anything on grass city the app for my phone will not load and keeps crashing. Ive uninstalled it and reinstaled but still no go. So ive got an update but its from a few days ago.

First ill start off with the flower room
    This is the reserva
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Close-up
    [​IMG]
    This is some bag seed that ive been grow. To me it taste like a skunk strain
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Close up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Heres the veg room imgoing to be TP the first set of 3 that are the oldest to either #3 smartpot, or #5 smartpot? Any suggestion?

Skunk #1 a1 (before haircut)
    [​IMG]
    After haircut
    [​IMG]
    Sweet Tai before
    [​IMG]
    After
    [​IMG]

The Purps. a1 before
    [​IMG]
    Heres a pic of the leaf on it biggest ones ive growin yet huge
    [​IMG]
    After
    [​IMG]

The rest of the veg room
    Bay 11 (A1, A2)
    [​IMG]
    A1
    [​IMG]
    A2
    [​IMG]

OG kush (a1, a2)
    [​IMG]
    A1. To me looks more sativa
    [​IMG]
    A2 diff indica pheno
    [​IMG]

Chemdawg
    [​IMG]
    Skunk #1 A2
    [​IMG]

2. #42 Growers_R_Us, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    On the flower room you can see some of the white flies (die motherfuckers die) on the nugz and you can see some of the damage they have done. I feel like a jack ass ive so busy at work i havent had the time to spend the tlc that my gardens lackin :( tomoorow though i do plan on doing some work to both rooms. Got a bunchof transplanting i need to and cleaning.

3. Those pictures put a smile on my face =D

4. Ive got an update for today been a busy mary jane bug all day. Got everything i need to produce bomb shatter. Got a new concentrate bubbler. Case of butane ill be set for a month or two of making bho "Shatter". And ilike to say thank you for the info on how to make shatter out of everclear made a world of a diffrence. Also did some transplanting today to. Tp the first set os seeds Skunk #1(a1), The Purps a1, Sweet Tai from 1g smart pots to there finshing home a 5g smart pot. This is my first time running 5g pots. I usually grow in 3g's but i got 3 5g smart pots for free from them so i decide what the hell it can only get better. I am Hoping i pull more then my average yield of about 3.5ozs per plant in the 3g pots. We will see trial and air my friends.

So to start this off here is a pic of the griddle, everclear, bubbler, and case of vector butane.
    [​IMG]
    Heres the everclear mix of BHO
    [​IMG]

And here is my soil mix well techincly its coco not soil but watever! Its canna coco and mother of earth #3 perlite i mix it 50/50 i on friday i bought a big bag perlite and 3bags of coco $110 fuck me running
    Canna coco 50l bag
    [​IMG]
    Perlite 4cubic feet
    [​IMG]
    Mixing it up
    [​IMG]
    Finshed product
    [​IMG]
    I turn 1bag coco into 2bags f 50/50 i wont argue wit that:)

Here is the veg room the first set of seeds skunk purps and tai

Sweet tai (3g smart pot[sp])
    [​IMG]
    Heres the root growth threw the bottom of the smart pot that i made into a SIP out of the perlite
    [​IMG]
    And the Sweet Tai in its new home 5g
    [​IMG]

Skunk #1 a1
    [​IMG]
    And in its new casa 5g
    [​IMG]

And i must of forgot to get a before of the purps but here it is in its final resting spot
    [​IMG]

5. Wow! You got alot goin on my friend. :D

I hope that shatter works out as well for you as it has for me. Dabs up! :bongin:

6. Diffintly dabs up buddy. Best shit i ave made yet. Its crazy i really wsnt expecting it to shatter when i was scraping it off the razor fuck shits like glass shards. Lovin it :). Baked as shit this morning off 2 dabs fim doing good today. Heres a pic of it. There is somethings i still need to refine but im way impressed with the end result. The big chunks look dark but in the light its glissing amber clear too its beauitful
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Again thanks irn for the info

7. Damn man it's nice to see that you did it =) I plan on running some of this as soon as I can get a tube to do this with. Already found some online just need to get the cash in the bank to order from. I have never done dabs so I will probally have to buy something to smoke them in. I have bongs, I think they make attachments that we can torch to do this?

8. So i hope everyone can see the last few pics in the past 2 post. For me on my ipadthey will not load up they show boxes with question marks wtf? O well i guess

I am on the computer and they are loading just fine.

10. Nice pics in this thread! Thanks for posting :)

11. im very impressed with it. I have unfortnly bought 2 tubes already the first one was a nice thick glass one got to use it once. I left it outside to gas on a hand towel on a table and my dog was outside see where this is going he took thetowel and end up shattering my tube. Fucker. So the next day went to smoke shop and bought a medical grade plastic extraction tube calked the honey bee extrater its made in canada designed specificly for extracting bud. I really wanted to get glass but in the end this oneis lil more nicer has a screw on lid that they give u filters that fit perfect in the lid. Also it has course threads so when u run out of the filters u can just use a couple coffee filters and screw the cap down on top it works pretty bitchin my only complaint is i wish i would of bought the bigger one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. I will look into that thanks a lot for the help =)

13. #53 Growers_R_Us, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    Heres some bud shots from the flower room lmk whqt you guts think the first plant is the bagseed skunk i say skunk cause thats wat it taste like to me. It most likly is some other craxy steain out there but to me its skunk lol. Its going to be getting the chop in the next 2 weeks im going to be starting it on GH KoolBloom hopfully give it that extra boost during its swell and holpfully give it hat extra weight which its already rock hard dense nugs but we will see. Its already turning the fan leaves yellow but some of it caused from those lil fuckers white flies. Hairs are receding and turning amber.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heres the reserva privada seed dk wat strain just know its from them. Its got about 3 weeks tops i think. This one diffintly got snacked on the fan leaves are really crisp. But all the nugzs look amazing its diffintly a keeper. Imo its the best strain ive growin yet but thats also sayin that i have no clue wat s goung to come from the next strains that i put in flower :] i think im going to ne amazed let me remind you all ive growin is bag seed that ive collected out of bud thru out the years
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy :Ls

14. Looking great man. I am definately subbed up. CHEERS!

15. So today ive got some family drama going on. Want to see wat some of you guys got to say about it. My ol ladys lil sister just graduated high school just turned 18 still living at home with the parents she has a boyfriend that is going in the military in 1month neither of them have talked about wat there going to when he deploys are they going to get married or move on, who knows. Me my girl think hes just going to end up deploying and never looking back but how do tell ur lil sis thats wat you thinks going to happen. But thats not the issue i guess a couple of days ago the boyfriend decide to buy her a puupy so she could remeber him and have protection lol. But neither of them asked her dad if it was ok to bring a puppy home. While the boyfriends dad already told him Hell to the NO that thing is not to stay at my place. So the lil sister has been sneaking it into the house. I guess this morning she just let the puppy out into the livingroom while she was still sleeping with the other dog and cats that the parents have, well dad came out and is like WTF where did this dog come from. Come to find out the boyfriend bought her a dog and they didnt give any thought of asking her parnts if its ok. So now the dads like no you need to give it back or do something else with it hell it can go stay with the boyfriend since hes the one that decide she need a dam dog so bad. Well now the lil sis is all pissed of and upset wont talk to her dad or mom its just a fucked up sitituation we call life lmfao

Sorry to hear about the fam issues I know it can get sticky at that age. They don't really give a shit what the parents or even what us adults think anyhow. Even the cool sister and brother, they will think you don't understand their particular issue. I have no idea why every teenager thinks that their relationship is a romeo and juliet type adventure but we all know how it ended for them. She needs to understand if she is living at home she is still at the mercy of what her parents say. If she wants to keep the dog then she needs to get a job, get the cash, and get out on her own. Otherwise she is going to have to figure something else to do with the dog. She is reaching the age she is going to have to start thinking about her actions more. I agree with you though this kid is going to go into the military and is going to start seeing the big picture, is where a lot of relationships end. They aren't our parent's generation that got married right outta high school because that is a mistake. But there is no way to tell that age group anything they think they exist seperate of the world.

17. That is so the truth to. I know i wish i would of listen to wat my adult peers suggested to me when i was her age diffintly would be in a diffrent spot thn i am but hey i made it where i am and im going to keep working for more thats for dam sure. The exciting circle of life. Wake up, work, sleep. Lol oh and smoke alot of bomb weed :)

I am getting to the age where I see that you are right lol. I thought I knew everything when I was younger and I never thought I was going to be old so I tore the hell out of myself which is why I need to medicate with the spinal injuries, knee injuries, and wear and tear in mosh pits and wild fun... Then again I wouldn't have some of my favorite stories today if I hadn't done it all. There are some things along the way I should have listened to purtaining to my personal life that made life difficult on me. But that's how a lot of us figure it out. Hope the dog thing doesn't drive a wedge in your family but remember the young have to fuck up before they realize they are wrong... Just have to be there to help lessen the damage.

19. Thanks kit. How's ur room coming? Watched ur video looks way good. I think it be a cool learning experience to do the aeroponics. When u switch to running HID your plants are going to get fucking huge. My question is I wouldn't mind try this but I would want to be able to grow a frickin Christmas tree in it, but having it as a 6 plant site grow thing I,would think that the plants would be fighting each other for the space. Have u ever thought of building a one plant site aero? Kinda of like a DWC with the single 5g bucket?

20. #60 Growers_R_Us, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    Iron this pics for u. Just got done with my 3rd batch of making absolute shatter. :D and I keep getting more and more impressed every time. Here's the everclear mix right out the freezer u can see the milky looking shit in the bottom not the best pic but its there [​IMG]Here is the next step before it gets purged again you can see the cloudy stuff on top then a crystal amber clear mix in the bottom. I should of took a pic of the filter afterwards it was coated with a milky slimy stuff so glad that it got filtered out. [​IMG]Here's the final product its a lot more clear amber in person the pic just doesn't justify it [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]