Growers Choice Auto's

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TinFoilSkull, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Does anyone have any experience with growers choice seeds ??
    I am new to trying auto's , but their seeds seem to do odd things growth wise , pop but not grow , start growing & just stop & die for no apparent reason ??? low quality buds , I do have experience growing outdoors regulars and do ok , so ????
    There won't be any pictures or anything just wondering if anyone else has ordered from them and your opinion of there product

Thanks for any replies

2. I've grown GrowersChoice CriticalPurple auto twice, and like it pretty well, so I'll eventually grow it again.
    I've also grown their TangerineDream, and it was fine.
    Right now I'm growing their NorthernLights auto in a 3 x 3 ft hydro space.
    The plant is pretty big, with big colas everywhere, and looks like it will yield about half a pound dry.

3. I’ve used GC before. They don’t have a big selection, shipping takes a long time. They don’t take CC. And no freebies. I’ve ordered from Greybeards seeds five times. They have a huge selection, five dollar shipping, good prices, freebies. And I always get the seeds fast. And they take CC. I highly recommend.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I too have ordered from Greybeard.
    But this is worrisome:
    - STAY AWAY FROM GREYBEARD SEEDS (USA, 2020) -

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Grown 3 or 4 of growers choice autos without issues .

6. No growers choice for me,
    Im going with whats popular until someone shows me different.

7. They were the 1st bank I used never had issues with them just their small list to choose from sent me looking else where . The only auto I ever did was there Tangerine Dream and man did it take forever to finish ... don't recall the exact days but it flowered over 120 days for sure . I had 5 orders from them and not 1 seed didn't germinate

8. How long ago was this ?? my 1st order was about 2 years ago I ordered haze xl , gorilla glue , & critical purple none of the critical purple opened the others did ok Then due to some personal issues I didn't order again until about 6mo. ago , I ordered tangerine dream & they sent 3 afgan autos for free , the tangerine I germinated took forever to grow after 118 days i cut it and threw it away it was doing nothing tric. wise to speak of 1 did not open , the afgans they sent 1 was cracked , I did germinate one & it grew decent and turned out pretty nice , I am fixing to germinate another T.D. and see how it goes but it just seems to me that they are kind of hit & miss on the quality of their product
    Like I said I'm new to autos was wanting to try some but Im thinking I may to stick with photos ??? we'll see how these last few seeds go .
    Thank everyone for their replies , maybe I'm just grossly incompetent when it comes to autos and don't want to see it :watching:

9. it was for sure 2 years or more , others on here had similar experiences with TD taking forever to finish so seems its the norm it was ok smoke wise but I never grew the rest of the seeds of TD

10. I think GC autos might take longer.
    The CriticalPurple took 14 weeks.
    I did some partial harvests at 12 and 13 weeks, and those weren't as good.

11. tinfoil... since you mentioned 118 days... Dutch passion put out a strain called daquiri lime, it took forever to finish to. very high thc made you sit like a potato for hours.