Growem Bigger In 2013

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by PromixPeat, May 26, 2013.

1. Weed infused steak?

Add some weed infused butter over a steak?  Could be good.

With my increased supply of MMJ , I've been noticing that I give it away and I'm not as careful with it as in the past and I'm smoking a bit more often.  So my usage rate is increasing very fast with my increase in harvest.  I could easily see a 6 oz a month usage some day.  Nothing strange there.

I've been meaning to try and make something edibles, and I should.  There is a really good thread on GC by Badkittysmiles on cooking various candy, and other foods (I've been meaning try some of the recipes)

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-canna-caps-uv-reactive-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html

2.        Happy Holidaze to all my grasscity friends, Sorry to bail on the journal at the end of the season but here are some of the misc. photo's I have to share, and some thoughts on the outcome of my litttle hobby.

I have tried 90% of what i grew this year and hands down the taste of Kandy Kush from Reserva Privada is 1st place, and  Second Place would be Karma Bitch from Rare Dankness on taste only. Plant output compared to size winner would have to be Pineapple Express by G-13 Labs. Resin production winner would be GOJI OG from Bodhi Seeds.

IMO the overall winner this year would have to be Bay 11 from GDP. This Plant has a pungent smell, unique taste, tight internode space, large yield, tons of crystals, no mold or disease, and all four females could have been clones. The Dried product has tight sticky buds that burns perfectly in a joint. I can see why it won a cup.

Attached Files: