GrowBox

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by THCweed, Jan 7, 2010.

1. im making box to enlcose my plants in (no top). what should i use for walls? i have flat white spray paint, i heard it isnt the best to use but mabey i could spray it on then roll over it with a roller, wat do you guys think? each wall will be about 2 and a half feet tall by 3 feet wide. thanks for the help.:smoking:

2. Okay, few things. First off, you need a ceiling to create a light tight box for your flower. second, 2 1/2 feet tall for your plants and light is not enough space, remeber that while flowering the plants will double in size if not more. white painters plastic is much better than spray paint but if thats what you got white is better than any other color. I build grow spaces for a living so if you have more ?'s i got more answers.

3. Flat bright white paint is pretty reflective, mylar is better. Or you can use panda film, it's bright white on one side and jet black on the other.

And yes, you need to seal it in all the way around, with light-trapped air ventilation intake and exhaust.

4. thanks for the quick replys, wat do you guys suggest i make the box out of?

5. Wood or make a pvc frame and make the walls with panda film.