"grow" update

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Oct 23, 2008.

1. well...it turns out that i most likely have pre-eclampsia..which is a bad bad thing...people die from it and such...and the ONLY treatment of it is to not have a person inside me ne more...so yeah...fun times!

on a lighter note tho..if they need to induce me because of it...baby aidan is considered "full term" at this point to avoid those new and "exciting" complications with lung development...

im already JUST past 3 cm and all we're waiting for is for Chłopiec dziecka to make his big debut...in other words...for me to go into FULL labor *im pre labor rite now:rolleyes:*

i havent given y'all an update lately...so i figured id better get on that

so yeah..a re-cap

i mite have a terrible condition CAUSED by being pregnant
    i mite be induced this week because of it
    but thats ok cuz the grow is ready for harvest any ways

that and m SOOO ready to meet my little guy...the only thing i have left to do is decorate his corner..but we're getting supplies for that today or tomorrow..hes getting a PERSONALIZED skittle touch to his corner.....it should come out rather interesting being:p me

well...wish me luck blades!! gotta go to the drs every two days now instead of once a week to keep an eye on this timebomb...maybe ill go into labor today and spare it all:rolleyes:

2. Aww thats awesome, congratulations!
    Are you doing this with or without drugs to assist in the delivery??
    I hope to have a kid of my own some day.

3. Stay strong, and keep the motor running in the car, if you are at 3 centimeters you will be getting a visitor very soon.

Congratulations on your new addition. Welcome to Earth, Aidan.

4. I hope everything works out with the baby for sure. and everyone becomes super duper healthy :D

I shall send positive vibes your way.

5. Happy to hear your child is full term!

I hope he's born fat and healthy haha.

This probably goes without saying but... PICTURES PLEASE! =)

6. Im so happy for you skillette..you will be a great mother...one of these days aiden and my son should get together to hang out, while we smoke and watch our children..:p

Your birth will be in my meditations

7. I second that motion. :hello:

8. i plan on having epidural...but nothing besides that...no "real" drugs

and no need to keep the motor going, ive been around 3 cm for like 2 1/2 weeks now...i went to the drs and was one cm, then the next *one week later* visit i jumped to just UNDER 3cm....but now im kind of like..hovering around that number:rolleyes:

y'all will get pix asap...actually i was thinking about showing the new belly since ive dropped...everyone says i look too small to have such a belly...well..comes with the turf!

thanks for all the well wishes...i have a small feeling that im going to need them:eek:

and melk..id LOVE for that...aidan wont have ne boy cousins to play with...everyone for a few years around his age are all girls...hes going to need a boy to play with

then again..im no girly girl...so im not worried about him wanting to be like mommy...ive always been a tom boy of sorts...

ok..im done with the rant as of now...lolz:p

9. I want vag pics, not pics of the baby!

Though those would be nice too :)

Holy shit, youre having a baby, if you pop out a girl next time then your lifes work is over!

10. I hope all goes well for you two. Good luck!

If I was religious, I'd pray.. Since I'm not ill have a spliff to the health of both of you.

11. just got my test results from the drs office..i DONT hve pre-eclampsia, but they still wanna keep an eye on me...wont be able to happen tho..cant afford to go to the drs office 3-4 times a week...i dont drive and ppl need to work...wtf

maybe ill just go into labor today:p

12. Give it a good squeeze, maybe it'll pop out ad you wont have to worry about the expenses :p
    Jokes of course!

13. well damn

hope the little tyke gets out ok

and u especially

we've already lost 2 blades to the horrid fate of mortality

it will not happen again!

14. im not worried about it really...a lot of ladeez get nervous about the birth and labor and what not, im not really.

i just wanna meet him sooooo bad....just me, beng impatient like usual:rolleyes:

15. UPDATE:

[​IMG]

YAYYY

16. hope everything turns out healthy!

:hello: