Grow Update

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Creed Bratton, Aug 30, 2017.

1. So some of you might have seen a little something like this from me before

Not looking too good, huh?
    Since then I transplanted my girls into coco coir and started using a new nutrient system, and I just wanted to share how I'm doing with it in case others are considering using coir. It's amazing, 3000% recomended.

Here is how they are doing now in 3 gallon smart pots of coco.

The Amnesia in the back right is still lagging behind a bit, but she'll turn out just fine I think. They're all done being mainlined and trained and have 8 colas each, and now I'm just waiting a couple more weeks to change their light cycle. Starting in the front right and going clockwise they are White Widow, Cheese, Shiva Skunk, and Amnesia.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very nice - good job. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks Mick :) OH HEY, shit, didn't even realize you were you at first! Haha. Thanks for posting about your coco setup, you saved my grow, truely. I forgot to mention it, but those small plants were over a month and a half old at the time, and the shit soil they were in did absolutely nothing for them. Not even a week after I transplanted them into coco and started giving them the nutrient combo you suggested of Maxibloom, Silica Blast, sm-90 (and Cali Magic for me), there was immediate improvement, and now they're flourishing. I swear they grew at least a full inch since I uploaded that picture yesterday.

Needless to say, now that you've shown me coco, I'm never going back to soil.

You da real MVP Mick. :weed:

• Like Like x 1