grow update day 28 (day 6 of flowering)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lov4led, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Update Day 28 (day 6 since 36 hours of darkness and now on 14 hrs dark/10 hrs light
    The growth has exploded THEY are so bushy now im really loving the LST...temps have been gettin a little high around 80-84(day)and sometimes hits 86(night) i am covering my windows in this room so i can leave the closet door open so the temps can stay down

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. what strain is that?

3. well theres is 2 purple urkles 1 og#18 X skunk and 1 Burmese kush check out the whole grow in my Signature

4. also what kind of hydro setup is that? im going to be looking into making a Rubbermaid dwc setup and idk what kind of air setup i want to run in it. possibly an airstone for each net. or build a manifold with pvc piping. ill have to search around for what works best/easiest. so far been using single 5gal dwc buckets but want to grow more of a sog style in dwc like how yours is set up.

5. it a homemade ebb and flo with a 18 gal rubbermaid storage tote and a rubber maid under the bed tote i got a mixing pump , a sub pump on a timer and a air pump

6. BUMP...someone go check out my journal for me...