Grow Time and Fertilizer Questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by phishisgroovin, Dec 5, 2003.

1. hey i have started my 1st grow and i am a little over a month into my grow. the plant is just 3 inches tall. it has 12 leafs and has 6 branches. is this rate a lil slow or right on time?? i haven't used any ferts so i was wondering if i should start if i do what i should use, how much, how often, will it help speed up the process

2. What light...wattage are you using to grow it..need a bit more info...3 inches doesnt seem that bad if its bushy....

3. all of my lights that are on it currently are fluroscent lights. the 2-36inch 20 watt wide spectrum fluroscent are by GE fluroscent tube. the 1-18inch is 15 watt by philips that puts out 410 lumens...i have no clue what the 2-36inches are putting out for lumens??

4. how far r the lights from the plants.

5. maybe an inch or less...no heat coming off at all from the fluros so i have them as close as i can. my brances and main stem look very health and strong. the speed in which my plants are growing has doubled in the last week but it seemed like it took a long time to get there. still have not used a fert on it and feel like this could be a good time or should i just stay away from ferts all together?? thanks.

6. HIGH All, yup you can start feeding them now.....when I feed for the first time I use 1/2 what the label says, then add a little more each feeding till your at full strength.

7. hey i went looking for ferts today and im not sure which one i should get. i looked at mircle grow and found 10-10-10 or a 19-6-12. or is there something else i should use by another brand b/c miracle grow was the only brand i saw.