1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Grow Time and Fertilizer Questions

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by phishisgroovin, Dec 5, 2003.

1. hey i have started my 1st grow and i am a little over a month into my grow. the plant is just 3 inches tall. it has 12 leafs and has 6 branches. is this rate a lil slow or right on time?? i haven't used any ferts so i was wondering if i should start if i do what i should use, how much, how often, will it help speed up the process

2. What light...wattage are you using to grow it..need a bit more info...3 inches doesnt seem that bad if its bushy....

3. all of my lights that are on it currently are fluroscent lights. the 2-36inch 20 watt wide spectrum fluroscent are by GE fluroscent tube. the 1-18inch is 15 watt by philips that puts out 410 lumens...i have no clue what the 2-36inches are putting out for lumens??

4. how far r the lights from the plants.

5. maybe an inch or less...no heat coming off at all from the fluros so i have them as close as i can. my brances and main stem look very health and strong. the speed in which my plants are growing has doubled in the last week but it seemed like it took a long time to get there. still have not used a fert on it and feel like this could be a good time or should i just stay away from ferts all together?? thanks.

6. HIGH All, yup you can start feeding them now.....when I feed for the first time I use 1/2 what the label says, then add a little more each feeding till your at full strength.

7. hey i went looking for ferts today and im not sure which one i should get. i looked at mircle grow and found 10-10-10 or a 19-6-12. or is there something else i should use by another brand b/c miracle grow was the only brand i saw.

Grasscity Deals Near You