Grow tent growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrtunah, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Anyone rocking 4x8 grow tents? I've got two up with 2 600s in em and average 3 lbs a harvest. Going to scrog my next grow and was wondering if anyone out there is doing this in tents and if it was more effective than SOG

2. Depends on what you mean by effective. You could get bigger yields using scrog with less plants or you could use the same amount of plants you used in your sog setup while using a screen and prob get even more.
    How long was your flower period in the SOG setup?

3. I have been running blue dream so 8 weeks flower

4. Reason I asked was SOG usually cuts down the flower time but that sounds normal; maybe a week shorter than normal if your counting pre-flower. But you could do that in scrog and perhaps have better results. Generally if your growing indoors you're aiming more towards bushes than trees. Topping, lst, fim, supercrop are all ways to do that without having a screen or can be used in conjunction with one. Either way you will get more yields and bigger buds using any or all of those techniques as opposed to just letting it grow out naturally; all while keeping your canopy low enough to keep the crops from getting burned.

5. Thank you much for your response it was very helpful

6. Im doing a scrog in a 4x4 tent with a 1000w. So far so good, first grow with this set up so not sure on yield yet but I expect to get over 1.25 lbs