Grow style

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by collie, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Would it be better to grow sea of green style using two 125 watt cfl lights or just let my plants grow into bigger sized plants?

2. And im growing mostly for yeild

3. Depends on how many plants you are growing..... How much space you are growing in? Have you considered a screen of green?

4. I have tried screen of green and definitely noticed a difference in the way the plant bushes out. But that isnt really convenient for my closet which is 60inches by 20inches. It was hard for me to work with the screen setup because of the positioning if my door.

5. id suggest sog. but if you are going for yield those 125w cfls arent going to produce anything crazy.

if you let the plants get big you have to either super crop fim or top them to get a flat canopy so you can keep the lights very close. those cfls do not penetrate light very far at all.

6. I dont want anything extravagant. An ounce of some regular weed here costs $600. Im just looking to get a few ounces for now.

7. I'm not expecting extravagant yeilds. I just want a few ounces at least because an ounce here of reg is $600. :0

8. are you ordering seeds or just bag seeds? if you order them. id say search for a high yielding strain thats good for sog style growing.